Facilities Manager – Reading to Oxford – Maternity Cover
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based between Reading and the Oxford area, working on a Government contract.
This is a Multi-site position where you have the potential to earn a basic between £28-32k Salary while covering Maternity for a key Facilities manager.
As the Facilities Technical Services manager you will have the responsibility of the engineering and portering teams on a TFM contract. You as the manager will be delivering the PPM and Reactive maintenance within the building, supporting new works within the building.
Could this role be for you?
- Experience of FM delivery across a TFM contract
- Experience in manager frontline staff, while being client facing (important)
- Technical Mechanical or Electrical knowledge (essential) Qualifications (Desirable)
- Strong understanding and correspondence to Confidentiality
- Budgeting and analysis experience
- Ability to obtain BPSS clearance
- £28-32k P/A
- Further training provided
- Government Contract
- Leading FM contractor
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: