Hours: 8am to 5pm 40 hours
We are urgently looking for a Finance Assistant to join our client’s large FM contract based in Samlesbury, Blackburn. The purpose of the role is to support the Finance team in meeting all financial requirements and you will assist the Finance team in the management of Contracts.
This will involve set-up, approval routes, management of client orders and creation of job files on the shared server. In addition, assistance in the production of customised management reports, weekly billing reports and WIP reports for all business heads. This role will mitigate new risk within the business by ensuring that client orders are in place prior to commencement.
- Job Set up and initial match to client Purchase Order
- Approval route and contract file set up
- Extraction and analysis of useful management information from JDE
- Preparation of WIP reports to all Operational Staff
- Taking AMEX payments and reconciliations
- Assist with management of any delegated financial administration and transaction processing, including customer billing, in accordance with Group Accounting Policy and EFS Accounting procedures
- Ensure that the contract financial review programme is carried out in accordance with company policy
- Support to all operational and non-financial staff with any financial items
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good Communication skills
- Willingness to study with a possibility of some UK travel
This role offers potential for further development in terms of internal and professional training for the right candidate.