Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based in the primarily in the SW area, but will require regional travel where required.
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to use an entrepreneurial approach to the business aims and management processes, managing Finance and Fleet with the overall view to enhance the performance activities of the team.
Ideally coming from an MOD environment, the candidate will be able to manage other departments. Having the ability to deal with a high volume transactional environment.
Could this role be for you?
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Self motivated with a flexible approach to work
- Measure and forecast efficiency of the team
- Drive Financial and Fleet strategies
- Have an FM, Construction background ideally
- Driving licence required
- £40-55k per annum
- Monday to Friday – 8am – 5pm
- Flexible with approach
- Additional training provided.
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: