Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites.
As the finance manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the financial policies and procedures are applied within the contracts under your control and management. This will include acting as a business partner to the operational management and project management teams to enable maximum financial performance at the same time as reducing financial risk and exposure.
Role requirements will include;
- To ensure accuracy in all financial reporting for contracts
- Set up and compliance of all account procurement processes
- To support the Account Director
- Regular reviews of 90 day debt and assisting the account teams/Credit Control department in resolving any issues
- Ensure effective and efficient procurement processes are in place
- Recruitment and training
- Provide proactive business and commercial advice
- Plan and deploy risk mitigation strategies
- Develop and track monthly benchmarking data & KPI’s
Could this be for you?
- Professionally qualified with post qualification experience
- Demonstrable staff management experience
- Experience of a high volume service environment is essential
- Previous experience of managing both a finance and procurement function
- Contract based accounting experience
- High levels of spreadsheet (Excel) proficiency
- £competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing career development opportunities
Please call Kirsty Lockyear to discuss further.