Fire and Security Engineer – East Devon/Dorset/South Wiltshire
Our client, provides a specialist supply, installation and facilities maintenance service a range of other customers across the East Devon/Dorset/South Wiltshire.
The job holder will be responsible for the maintenance of fire and security related products in and around the South West region, they will be part of an on-call rota and should have good knowledge of all the relevant standards such as BS 5839-1 and PD 6662 etc. They must be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
* Service, Maintenance, Installation and commissioning of Fire, Intruder, CCTV and Access Control systems
* Completion of daily work sheets and test certificates
* Work out of hours as part of an on-call rota
* Work in a team or alone where required
* Promote a pro-active Safety Culture
Technical experience and qualifications:
* Knowledge of relevant standards such as BS 5839-1 and PD 6662 etc.
* Experience of both conventional and addressable Fire Alarm and Detection equipment
* Have experience of various intruder, CCTV and Access Control equipment
* Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and contribute to the team effort
* Must hold a full valid UK driving licence
* Must be flexible towards working at sites all over the South West region
* Focused, motivated and enthusiastic
* Good decision making and organisational skills
In return the company offers a competitive salary and benefits and opportunities for further training and development. In addition, a vehicle and mobile phone is provided as is all relevant power tools and test equipment.
To apply for this position please submit a cv