Role: – Fire & Security Engineer – London
You could become part of a service provider who are looking to add a Fire & Security Engineer to their team in the London area to support blue chip clients on some of the most technical demanding facilities in the world.
As Fire & Security Service Engineer you will be providing first line System Maintenance, Reactive & Small or Extra Works to, Automatic Fire, Fire Extinguishing, Fire Aspiration Alarm Systems, CCTV, Access Control and Security Systems at several client sites across London.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Carryout planned preventative maintenance activities
- Upgrades and system repairs
- Modifications in line with contract requirements
- Provide planned preventive maintenance, system repair, small works and system commissioning activity
Could this be for you?
- At least 2 years previous experience of servicing, maintaining and installation of CCTV, access control, intruder alarm systems, intercom systems and fire systems
- Experience of Installation, testing and maintenance of CCTV, Intruder, Intercom, Access Control and Fire Alarm systems
- Experience of fault finding
- Good Knowledge of British Standards.
- Excellent pay package depending on experience with good overall company benefits including holiday and Pension
- Excellent long-term career prospects.
- Working on a well-known client sites with a well-known service provider.
Apply now to be considered for interview.