Fire & Security Engineer (London) – Up to £36,000 – Dependant on Experience.
About the role
You could become part of a National company recognised for focusing on training and staff development, this will a regional role Covering London
We are seeking a conscientious and enthusiastic Fire & Security Engineer to provide support to both on-site engineers and clients. You will also be responsible to carry out system maintenance, reactive and small or extra works.
Knowledge of working with large commercial clients and with many different manufacturers will be an advantage
Below are some of the duties you will be expected to carry out:
- Carry-out and supervise planned preventative maintenance activities
- Upgrades and system repairs
- Modifications in line with contract requirements
- Provide planned preventive maintenance, system repair, small works and system commissioning activity in conjunction with TECS requests and/or site/clients requirements.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- At least 5 years previous experience of servicing, maintaining and installation of CCTV, access control, intruder alarm systems, intercom systems and fire systems.
- Experience of Installation, testing and maintenance of CCTV, Intruder, Intercom, Access Control and Fire Alarm systems
- Experience of fault finding
- A Full Clean UK driving License required
- Be able to take part in a 1 in 5 Call out Rota
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary up to £36,000 Dependant on Experience, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Iain Macdonald at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org