Fire System Technician
Circa £30k depending on experience
About the role
You could become part of a major facilities management company. The role will be a regional role covering Nottingham.
We are looking for a time served Fire Technician with experience on Automatic Fire, Fire Extinguishing, and Fire Aspiration Alarm Systems, with experience also on CCTV, Access Control and Security Systems.
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- Educated to GCSE level with City & Guilds or equivalent in installation of electronic equipment
- Adhere to ISO 9001,ISO 9002 Quality Procedures in accordance with the company quality manual, along with All Security & Fire Standards and good working practices.
- Proven experience within a similar role or environment High Level of knowledge of relevant Fire standards BS 5839 Pt 1 – 2002, BS 6266 Pt 1 – 2002 BS 7273 Standards High Level of knowledge of relevant Security standards (BS4737,PD6662, DD243, BS5839)
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Proven experience on the service and maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarm Systems and Automatic Fire Alarm Systems
- Excellent diagnostic and fault finding skills, with the ability to resolve by elimination or technical recommendations.
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary of at least £28,000- £30,000, plus 25 days annual leave, Auto enrol pension, Family friendly benefits and a Company car