You will be joining one of the leading global FM organisations who support a major defence client based in Berkshire. This is a long term stable contract.
A project engineer / project manager with extensive fire experience is required to oversee multiple small works projects.
As Fire Systems Project Engineer you will report into the Fire General Manager and you will be responsible for delivering installations, completions and handovers of Fire Detection and Alarm projects and small works.
Could this role be for you?
- Installation of Fire Detection and Alarm systems both extensions and new systems
- Control of Installation Teams
- Procure labour/materials and sub-contracts ensuring waste and costs are minimised
- Attendance at and participation in the Monthly Contract Meeting
- Prepare project files to include all LPCB/BRE LPS1014 documentation from design certification through to verification
- FIA related qualifications / experience
- Great opportunity to join a leading FM organisation
- Competitive negotiable base salary and benefits – up to £40k
- Growing company with superb opportunities for long term progression
If this position is of interest to you please contact Sarah Bevan on 01489 774010 or alternatively email .