Fleet Manager – Barnstaple
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide. The contract is working for the NHS delivering services in the most effective and efficient way.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based from the Main Barnstaple Hub dealing with multiple sub hubs around the area.
An opportunity has arisen for a Fleet Manager, to join the Management and Logistics Team, responsible for reinforcing Health and Safety, and will be responsible for review and management of the SLA and KPI’s.
Could this role be for you?
- Working with the Senior Management and to deliver and improve the overall Strategy.
- Review the Peak Vehicle Requirement (PVR) and look to improve services where possible.
- Ensure the contract runs to standard, meeting audit and KPI’s within the contract.
- Maintain Active Communication with Senior management
- Ability to obtain a clean DBS
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Full Driving Licence C1 B1
- CPC holder
- £25k – 33k per annum
- Monday to Friday – 8am – 5pm
- Additional training provided.
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: