Job Title: Graduate / Assistant Engineer
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000 DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is leading civil engineering contractor working across Rail, Highways and Environmental Services. Due to continued expansion they are looking to recruit a Graduate / Assistant Engineer to join their successful team.
The Graduate Engineer will provide technical, organisational and supervisory input into Civil Engineering projects. Primarily tasked with setting out and determining the location for infrastructural installations, both above and below ground, in numerous environments, and in accordance with designs and plans by accurately setting out the site and provide engineering assurances to ensure the design is accurately delivered. The Site Engineer will also share responsibility for site security, health & safety and the organisation and supervision of project resources. Projects can range from small scale, to multi-million pound schemes and may include civil, road, rail and other infrastructure projects.
Could this role be for you?
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Relevant Industry qualification within civil engineering (Minimum HND/HNC. BEng/BSc or equivalent preferred)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Some experience working as a junior engineer would be preferable but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working solutions
- Benefits packages including; pension, private medical cover and high street discounts (incl. cinema and gym).
- Opportunity to specialise in your chosen area – setting out / commercial / site
For further information or to apply please contact Zoe lane – 01489 774010.For further information or to apply please contact Zoe lane – 01489 774010 .