Position: Graduate Building Physics Engineer
Salary: c. £22,000 – £27,000 per annum DOE
Highfield Professional Solutions are currently recruiting for a Graduate to join the Sustainability team of a well-established, multidisciplinary, engineering consultancy. The position will predominantly involve the use of software such as IES Virtual Environment and you will work with an experienced modeller who will guide and mentor you through the early stages of your career whilst working on live projects.
Within the role you will gain exposure working on a varied portfolio, both in the UK and internationally, with workload currently including High-End Residential, Commercial, Retail & Leisure and Commercial projects.
- 25 days annual leave accruing with length of service
- Professional development training scheme
- Rewarded for achievements with clear path for progression
- Regular team social events, relaxed, open and positive working environment
- Opportunity to progress within the Bournemouth office and help shape their long-term success
- A degree with relevance to Sustainable Buildings / Environment & Design Engineering
- Existing knowledge of IES Virtual Environment (IES VE) is highly desirable
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Friendly, ambitious, adaptable and hard-working approach
- You must have the right to work and live in the UK without the need of a Sponsor or VISA.
To discuss further or to apply please contact Natasha Ward at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or email [email protected]