Job Title: Graduate Building Surveyor
Job Type: permanent – Full-time
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Highfield are representing a multi-discipline property and construction consultancy seeking to appoint a new graduate building surveyor to work alongside senior building surveyors and receive full APC support to gain an MRICS qualification.
- Party Wall surveys, preparation of notices and awards.
- Acquisition surveys for commercial and residential properties.
- Dilapidations and lease advice.
- Schedules of Condition.
- Project Monitoring & Project Management.
- Contract Administration.
- Forward Planned Maintenance inspections, costings and scheduling.
- Boundary Disputes.
- Expert witness.
- Building Pathology.
- Project monitoring on behalf of a range of funders and funding institutions.
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and NBS Specifications.
The role holder will provide the full range of Building Surveying services and property types including the commercial, residential education, infrastructure and retail projects.
You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited) Building Surveyor or have equivalent experience. You must be working towards or have aspirations to achieve RICS Chartership
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Company car
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty on 01489774010 or Anthony.Scott-