Job Title: Graduate Building Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent – Full-time
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Highfield is representing a multi-discipline property and construction consultancy seeking to appoint a new graduate building surveyor to work alongside senior building surveyors and receive full APC support to gain an MRICS qualification. Successful applicants will provide the full range of Building Surveying services on property types including the commercial, residential, public sector and Infrastructure.
- Party Wall surveys, preparation of notices and awards.
- Acquisition surveys for commercial and residential properties.
- Dilapidations and lease advice.
- Schedules of Condition.
- Project Monitoring & Project Management.
- Contract Administration.
- Forward Planned Maintenance inspections, costings and scheduling.
- Boundary Disputes.
- Expert witness.
- Building Pathology.
- Project monitoring on behalf of a range of funders and funding institutions.
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and NBS Specifications.
You will be a degree qualified (RICS Accredited) Building Surveyor. You must be have aspirations to achieve RICS Chartership
- 23 days holiday and Bank Holidays
- Health Plan
- Company car and Company Phone
- Discounted Private Medical Insurance
- Support for further education and paid study leave
To apply or for further information please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty on 01489774010 or [email protected]