Job Title: Graduate Building Surveyor
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
- Are you a Graduate Building Surveyor straight out of university looking for a way into the industry? Are you looking for a company that understands the importance of CPD? This Building Consultancy can provide great 1 on 1 support with the APC and assist in the quest of becoming chartered.
- The team is currently small, however this means the Director can spend more time on developing the Surveyors. This company provide a wide range of consultancy services and are entering a period of growth so it’s a great time to join.
- As the new Graduate Building Surveyor you will be responsible for providing a wide array of services with a focus on Party Walls and Dilapidations. This is the chance for you to start your career in Building Surveying with an established firm and work your way towards Chartership with APC support provided by the Director who is a full member of RICS & CIOB.
Could this role be for you?
- You must have a Building Surveying or construction related degree or diploma.
- Computer Literate and able to use the full Microsoft package.
- You must be completely conversant with the English Language.
- You will be driven to complete your APC and become chartered.
- Excellent client facing skills, ideally with major corporate organisations.
- You will receive APC support from a Chartered Building Surveyor with over 25 years’ experience.
- The work that comes in tends to be relatively local so travel times will be considerably less in comparison to some larger firms.
- Opportunities to climb the career ladder with promotions and gain a broad level of Building Surveying experience.
To apply please contact Anthony Scott-Conaty on 01489 774010,