This company is known as the market leader in Building services / M&E and property maintenance there really is nobody better.
This leading engineering contractor has recently secured contracts within the MOD projects across the south east. They are fast becoming the market leader in the sector and this is your opportunity to join them as they enter a period of rapid growth.
We are looking for Handymen, Multi trades persons. On offer is a competitive salary and company van, must have full clean licence. The work is varied, including refurbishment, repairs and general maintenance works. Overtime is available. You will require basic level trade experience in plumbing, painting/decorating, carpentry/joinery skills and possess NVQ or C&G trade qualifications and CSCS card would be beneficial.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record as a Handymen, Multi trades persons?.
- Previously delivered on commercial and industrial projects?
- Experience in plumbing, painting/decorating, carpentry/joinery skills and possess NVQ or C&G trade qualifications
- You are based in London / Surrey / Hants or Bucks
- Salary £26500 depending on experience and qualifications
- Van, fuel, overtime and paid Holiday
Please call James McGoldrick to discuss further.