Hard Services Supervisor
£32,500 – £35,000
We are urgently looking for a Hard Services Supervisor to join our clients FM contract based in Northampton. You will be responsible for the proactive, professional and effective service delivery of Hard Services to the client site, ensure that Statutory compliances are met and also deputise for hard services manager
* Manage, control and monitoring of both direct delivery and sub-contract Service Providers:
* Develop and maintain effective client relationships at site level – manage communication client operations, FM services, and feedback issues to Line Manager
* Ensure that all significant incidents are reported to Line Management in a timely manner.
* Site delivery of the HSEQ Programme utilising Health, Safety and Environmental support where necessary. Ensure site compliance with all legal and statutory requirements, including health and safety, COSHH and employment law.
* Assist with contract reporting requirements
* Monthly Quality Audit. Delivery of the following:
* General reactive and pre-planned maintenance including identification and reporting of Misuse and Abuse issues on a regular basis
* Qualified Hard Services Engineering Supervisor with at least 5 years’ experience
* Understanding of building and mechanical systems
* Experienced supervisor, clear communicator
* Understanding of Safe Systems to Work and Electricity at Work Regs
This is a mobile role so a diving license is essential.