Head of Helpdesk Services
£50-55k + car and benefits package
We are urgently looking for an experienced Senior Contact Centre Manager to join our clients large facilities management contract based in Speke.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing Customer Service team, accredited to ServiceMark by the Institute of Customer Service, at a time of change and potential growth.
Our major focus for 2019 will be delivering cost innovation for our clients, digitalising and automating processes, developing our people as world-class customer service professionals, and supporting the growth of the wider business.
Are you a passionate, senior customer service professional and leader looking for an opportunity to deliver great service in a highly customer-centric and commercially-focused environment?
The postholder will ensure the cost effective management of a high performing customer service team and delivery of services to client specifications, taking data driven decisions to create continuous improvement and acting as an ambassador for great customer service.
* Provide leadership and support to the Help Desk Service Delivery Managers and their teams.
* Create a culture of continuous learning, with a focus on developing our customer service professionals in a highly organised/planned way.
* Provide high levels of responsiveness and business continuity planning to respond to dynamic situations and challenges.
* Delivery services within well managed budgetary controls (including staff and facilities costs)
* Ultimate responsibility for ensuring total quality management, supporting accreditation and maintaining audit trails.
* Create the environment in which teams and individuals can perform at their best and improve performance, and realise their full potential.
* Provide written reports and documentation as required by the client on the physical progress, financial status and Performance Indicator achievements of the current projects.
* Responsible for the collation, reporting and presentation of information to the client and Senior Management at regular intervals.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Substantial experience of Help Desk management in a customer focused, high volume construction, property maintenance or related field (24/7, 365)
* Digital and social media management
* Working as part of a wider shared services organisation
* Client relationship management (internal and external)
* Experience of housing maintenance services