Head of Production
Highfield Professional Solutions are pleased to be representing a Market Leading, Multi-National Water Technologies Company, in their search for a Head of Production.
Based out of their office in Buckinghamshire.
What will I be doing?
As Head of Production you will be responsible for managing the production teams, implementing Lean working practices and ensuring all teams are structured and streamlined in accordance with company procedures.
Key responsibilities will include…
- Ensure the business processes are in place and effective.
- Contribute to new initiatives within the business.
- Develop and implement new business processes.
- Contribute to annual budgets and business strategies.
- Ensure that all Environmental, Health and Safety and manufacturing standards are met.
- Lead, coach and develop departments under your control.
- To take full ownership of the day-to-day running of numerous teams across a number of disciplines.
- Strong manufacturing background
- Degree Qualified – Masters is a bonus.
- Experienced in international management
- Proven knowledge of Lean Manufacturing processes.
- Preferably a Fellow or Chartered Member of an industry related Professional Body.
- Experience of operating at senior management level.
- A competitive salary
- Eligible bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
And also Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection, Dental Insurance, Cycle to work scheme, Travel Insurance, Health Screening, Shopping discounts and much more.
If this role is of interest to you please call Adam on 01489 774010 or email