Head of Soft Services Security Bias – Central London
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general Facilities Maintenance and Construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based between 3 Central London Locations, working on a Government contract.
This is a Multi-site position where you have the potential to earn a basic between £48-55k DOE,
As the Head of Soft services you will be responsible for Security (BIAS), Cleaning and FOH, your leadership is crucial in the development of the sector. Leading 75 staff members to a consistence and compliant Service.
Could this role be for you?
- Manager and maintain all elements of the external Supply Chain,
- Lead and cultivate a positive and risk free environment
- Understand the business and the clients need, dwelling largely in to client management.
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience of FM delivery across a TFM contract
- CMI . ILM management Qualifications
- Strong understanding and correspondence to Confidentiality
- Budgeting and analysis experience
- Ability to obtain BPSS clearance
- £48-55k P/A
- Further training provided
- Government Contract
- Leading FM contractor
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey