Job Title: Health & Safety and CDM Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East London / Kent
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking for experienced Health & safety and CDM professionals to work fulltime on a permanent basis. This role has come about due to an increase in workload and ambition meaning our client are looking to expand. They are offering a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience with further benefits.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- You will be providing support and advice to clients regarding CDM2015, as well as assisting Principal Designers and Principal Contractors.
- Be able to undertake the role of the Principal Designer and Advisor to the Client and Principal Designer
- Undertake Health & Safety site inspections
- Produce F10 Notifications on behalf of Clients, Pre-construction Information
- Understand Construction Phase Plans, Method Statements, Design Risk Management & Risk Registers
The successful Candidate should hold the following:
- Previous experience working under both CDM 2007 and CDM 2015 regulations
- Membership of IOSH or equivalent
- Minimum IMaPS membership or currently working towards
- NEBOSH Construction / General Certificate or equivalent
- Drivers licence and able to travel
The successful candidate must be willing to travel but will be offered a competitive rate with further benefits.
This is a chance to join a specialist and rapidly growing company with an already established reputation.
A full job description is available on request
If this role interests you please get in contact with Ben from Highfield Recruitment on 01489774010 or email at [email protected]