Job Title: Health & Safety Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Highfield Professional Solutions are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Consultant to work for a global consultancy in Bristol. This is the perfect position for someone looking to take that next step in their Health & Safety career with the chance to work for a globally recognised company.
The role will include but not limited to:
- Perform duties within CDM2015 regulations
- Ensuring design risks are kept to a minimum
- Be supportive of other Health & Safety team members
- Create design risk management schedules
- Provide support to experienced colleagues
- Apply and develop your knowledge of risk assessments
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- APS / IOSH Membership
- Must be a team player
This is a great change to work for a global leading consultancy who offer a flexible benefits package that you can adapt to fit your needs and a excellent training and development scheme to help you reach your maximum potential.
To apply or for further information please contact Ben Shafiie – Ardestani on 01489774010 or email