#9413 – Highway Claims Insurance Administrator
Looking for a Claims Insurance Administrator to deal with all types of claims, ensuring costs are contained and processes and procedures are adhered to. Emphasis will be placed on relationship management between insurance team and clients.
* Collect accurate information and documentation to process claims.
* Compile highway maintenance related reports and ensure all data is accurate.
* Liaise with claimants to obtain further information relating to their claim.
* Ensure all Insurance Site Report forms are passed to the relevant Area Steward and ensure all forms are returned.
* Liaise with other departments to retrieve further information regarding any highway maintenance that may have been carried out in relation to the defect in question.
* Provide general administrative support to the Claims Department.
* Prepare claim acknowledgement letters for claims.
* Prepare correspondence for recovery of claims related to damage to Highway Asset.
* Gather works information relating to recovery claims.
* Respond accordingly to Freedom of Information requests.
* Document storage and file management.
* Manage data on various computer systems e.g. Sales Force, Mayrise, LAHCS.
* Adhering to company procedures and taking a proactive approach to accident prevention.
* Provide support to admin function and training to less experienced staff
* With the Insurance team
* Operational teams
* Third parties
* Solicitors, Insurers, Brokers Loss Adjusters
* IT literate (Word and Excel).
* IT Systems – training provided.
* Knowledge of the principles of insurance.
* Dealing with customers on phone/letter writing.