You will be joining one of the leading global FM organisations who support blue chip clients on some of the most technical demanding facilities in the world.
As HR Business Partner you will be responsible for operational HR activities working closely with the senior management team to develop and implement people related improvement plans to drive business effectiveness and employee productivity towards meeting agreed targets and objectives.
Could this role be for you?
- Currently hold CIPD level 7 or be studying towards achieving this.
- Provide advice to line managers on operational HR issues in order to minimise risk exposure to Company
- Promote effective communication and management of change within the business through formal organisation announcements, newsletters and team briefings
- Advise on company policies with regard to terms and conditions of employment and monitor operational salary scales to ensure they are in line with company and industry
- Manage and develop the HR Officer and HR Admin
- Educated to degree level in HRM with a professional qualification CIPD or equivalent
- Excellent long term career prospects within a large organisation.
- Competitive negotiable base salary and benefits.
- Training and development opportunities.
If this position is of interest to you please contact Sarah Bevan on 01489 774010 or alternatively email .