Mobile HVAC Engineers
Basic salary + OT, Van & Fuel card provided
Our client provide the highest level of facilities maintenance services to a client portfolio which includes the Ministry of Defence sites and a range of FM and Retail customers across the South West.
Opportunities have arisen for 3 engineers to carry out maintenance (PPM and reactive) and project works on a wide range of heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems and commercial refrigeration. The roles will be based at different locations to optimise coverage for our clients in Somerset, Devon and Cornwall. There will also be a need for flexibility to travel across the Region and stay away from home on the odd occasion.
- Carry out reactive repairs on commercial refrigeration, air conditioning, chiller and
- heating systems
- Undertake a programme of planned preventative maintenance
- Carry out or assist with installation and commissioning of plant and equipment
- Be part of the “On Call” system
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
- Must hold a current F-Gas Category 1 qualification and Gas Safe
- Maintain the business F-Gas register where required
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trade relevant legislation
- Ability to multi-skill and carry out a variety of maintenance tasks to a high
- Be able to demonstrate practical working experience related to refrigeration and
- air conditioning systems