Instrument and Calibration engineer – Stevenage
Our client provides facilities maintenance and construction project delivery to leading organisations across the UK.
An opportunity has arisen for an Instrument and calibration engineer who will be responsible for the implementation and management of the technical equipment across key research sites within the area.
Could this role be for you?
- Maintaining and improving key mechanical and electrical equipment
- Train and maintain a standard of other engineers and operators working on the equipment
- Look Holistically at the systems and processes to identify and suggest improvements
- Input Calibration Data into Key database
- Have a working understanding or experience within a GMP environment
- Participate in the on call rota
- £28-38k per annum
- Single Site role
- Monday to Friday – 8am – 5pm
- Additional training provided.
Please contact Andy Macey to discuss further.
The consultant for this vacancy are Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: