IT Project Manager / Change Manager – Surbiton (IT Services)
Join a National contractor with a full range of Clients and contracts nationwide.
Our client provides general facilities maintenance and construction project work to the commercial sector as well as facilities maintenance services to the Public Sector and Private Sector at multiple sites. This role is based in the primarily in the Surbiton area.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 35 hours per week.
An opportunity has arisen for a IT Project Manager to use an Team based approach to the business aims and management processes, with the overall view to enhance the performance of the Business Change and communication functions.
Supporting the general manager by creating details and strategic plans with operations objectives. Leading the time in line with processes to build and develop efficiency.
Could this role be for you?
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Monitor and Deliver changes to the project environment, while assessing risks
- Manage risks and issues using the RAID Log
- Identify and produce new procedures within Government frameworks to increase productivity
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, MS Project or smart Sheet
- Understand Inter-dependencies between project, change and Benefit Management Frameworks
- Ability to obtain SC Clearance
- £40-50k per annum
- Flexible with approach
- Solid Team Ethic
The consultant for this vacancy is Andrew Macey, Also available on phone: 01489 774 010 and email: