Job Title: Junior Health & Safety Advisor
Location: Central London, West End
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Health & Safety Advisor to join a national firm of property advisors. Operating across 8 offices nationwide, they are seeking a junior H&S advisor to support the Senior Health & Safety Advisor.
Covering the London and Croydon areas you will be responsible for assisting in ensuring that all projects comply within CDM regulations. This will include assisting with:
- Notifying the HSE via F10 form;
- Compiling the Pre-Construction Information;
- Reviewing the Principal Contractor’s Construction Phase Plan; and assessing competencies of those involved in the project.
- Assist Principal Designers in their legal responsibilities under the CDM Regulations including holding design risk workshops; eliminating and controlling risk; and reviewing health and safety files.
- Helping with the preparation of method statements, DSE and COSHH assessments and assistance with writing up Health & Safety policies.
What you will need
Candidates with experience working within health & safety within the construction industry would be preferable. CDM experience is not required but knowledge of H&S is preferable.
You will be offered a competitive salary (circa £25,000) along with support for further professional and career development
To apply or for further information please contact Zoe Lane – 01489 774010.