Job title: Junior Planner
Day Rate: £300 per day
Duration: 6 Months initially
Location: Working from home / London
Due to business growth, we are looking for an ambitious Project Planner to join our client’s Infrastructure team. The region has a large portfolio of infrastructure clients and is at the forefront of their national delivery to the rail, highways and infrastructure sectors.
With their high profile and strong reputation for delivering high quality services, they have many opportunities in major projects for clients including Highways England, Network Rail and HS2.
This role has excellent prospects for individuals who have a strong ambition to progress. As well as technical project planning competence, they are looking for someone with the ability to think laterally, who possesses first class communication skills, strong commercial awareness and who will provide a first-class service to their clients.
- A recognised diploma or degree or be qualified by experience.
- Significant experience in all aspects of planning and scheduling in Primavera products.
- Experience of Infrastructure projects preferably including Rail and/or Highways.
- An understanding of Risk management.
- Effective client interface skills and experience with the ability to offer both strategic and project advice.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Good IT skills and the ability to operate Primavera P6 as a minimum.
- Experience or knowledge of resourcing, progress measurement, earned value analysis, completion forecasting and status reporting
If interested in discussing this role in more detail, please contact Joshua Jones at or call on 01489774010.