My client is a company of Specialist Surveyors specialising in Underground Mapping and Surveying.
They are currently looking to recruit land surveyors on a contract/temporary basis in Swindon due to an increase in works on several rail projects. Flexibility will be required with travel & working arrangements.
- A diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate qualification with relevant experience, or equivalent Career experience
- More than 3 years of rail experience
- Good knowledge of Railway Surveying practices (Height & Stagger, Cant & Gauge measurements, Platform Gauging, Track Slope Monitoring, OLE Asbuilt measurements)
- Experience of geographical information systems (GIS) and Surveying Programs
- Experience with Leica and/or Trimble instruments (GNSS/GPS 7 Total Station)
- Capable of data processing, interpretation and presentation of survey results
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad
- Full, clean driving licence
- PTS, ICI, OLEC 1
If interested in this opportunity please email a copy of your CV or call me on 01489 774010 for more details.