Maintenance Electrician – Bristol / Gloucester
Are you an Electrician looking to work for one on the UK’s leading Facilities Maintenance providers?
To undertake electrical repair and maintenance work on all military buildings in Bristol and Gloucestershire within area of responsibility, providing a customer focused and cost effective service.
- To carry out response maintenance to agreed standards and timescales
- To carry out planned maintenance to agreed standards and timescales
- To assist other trades as required
- To be capable of working from drawings and specifications and other documentation without the need for direct supervision
- To contribute to the preparation of Risk Assessment, COSHH and Method Statement documentation as appropriate
- To be available as required for any possible out of hours call out
- To work alone or with others, to work safely and effectively maintain and improve the environment in compliance with CarillionAmey procedures
- To liaise with building users to minimise the impact of work and to keep them informed of progress
- To find cost effective solutions for response maintenance tasks
- To liaise with CarillionAmey approved suppliers and obtain all required materials in line with the Company procurement procedure
- Familiar with maintenance and repair of premises
- Confident in Communicating with internal and external customers of all levels
- Able to communicate clearly, orally and in writing
- Requirement to travel between sites
- Flexible approach to work requirements and hours of work
- Times served Electrical Technician qualified from level 2 or up
- 17th or 18th Edition or equivalent
- 2391 or 2395 Testing
If you are keen to discuss this further please call James on (01489774010) or send an updated.