Maintenance Electrician – Postcode SN15
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider looking after a High value client in the Chippenham Area, the role will be on a single site. You will be required to work as part of a Standard Shift Pattern 8am-5pm, with the occasional need for flexible working, and overtime.
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of Fault finding, Testing, and isolating problem areas. As the key part of the maintenance team, you will responsible for the Installation, Maintenance, and testing of the buildings system. Providing Both PPM and Reactive maintenance, with the willingness to put your hand to other trades, while being customer facing with a primary focus on constantly refining and improving the service to your customers.
Essential specifications relevant to the role:
- Carry out Electrical installations for new works and break downs.
- Test and inspect the electrical installations in accordance with national standards
- Carry out refurbishment work where required
- Respond to help desk reactive maintenance and break downs, to make safe
- Assume the role of Competent Person (electrical) as authorised by the AP
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- 17th edition
- AM1/2 or equivalent
- C&G 2361 Parts 1 and 2 Electrical certificate
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration rate on offer £16ph, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Andy Macey at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through