Maintenance Operative- Postcode SN15
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider looking after a High value client in the Chippenham Area, the role will be on a single site. You will be required to work as part of a Standard Shift Pattern 8am-5pm, with the occasional need for flexible working, and overtime.
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of Maintenance, Legionella, Basic Electrical and Mechanical skills.
Essential specifications relevant to the role:
- Carry out routine Legionella Checks and Temperature monitoring the water systems.
- Record readings and produce defects based on results
- Clean and Disinfect water systems and cooling towers
- Carry out standard PAT testing, and emergency light testing
- Perform routine filter changes on plant and equipment
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Specific qualifications are not required but an understanding of Facilities services / building services is essential.
- Proven track record in a similar field
- Excellent customer services skills,
- Ability to attain security clearance
- Full driving Licence
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration rate on offer £14ph, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Andy Macey at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through