Maintenance Plumber – Guildford
Up to £29k plus call out and over time.
Our client is a national, leading service provider that specialises in complete drainage and plumbing services to a wide range of clients, managing all domestic and commercial drainage and plumbing failures. The company provides a quick and competitively priced response to their clients’ needs whether it be a simple blockage, a drain collapse or a burst water pipe. They are now looking to appoint a number of experienced plumbers across the Guildford region.
The main purpose of the role is to cover all emergency water-related plumbing issues for domestic & commercial properties, out of hour’s standby duties (rota).
- Diagnosing problems with customers’ internal issues – leaks, air-locks, no water, low pressures, etc. and ensuring resolution.
- Carrying out general repairs and replacements on all water fittings.
- Training can be provided in the following areas: legionella, unvented systems, TAPS, PASMA, Water Regulations, WIAPS.
- Candidates MUST be qualified to NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing and Heating
- Preferably have a CSCS card
- Successful applicants will be subject to a criminal record and DVLA check.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your cv or call Tom on 01489 774010 .