M&E Contract Manager / Senior M&E Project Manager
Data Centre Projects – UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join a major global brand that is rapidly expanding their established data centre projects division. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the leading clients in the data centre sector and the ability to fast track your career to senior management.
All applicants must have data centre experience.
As the M&E Contract Manager / Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing various upgrade and refurbishment projects within the data centre sector. You will have full P&L responsibility for projects under your control and will be the clients key contact. You will oversee the associated sub-contractors and work closely with the end client to ensure a successful delivery. You will have strong commercial acumen and experience delivering fast paced critical projects.
Could this role be for you?
- A proven track record on high technology / data centre projects.
- Proven track record delivering fast paced projects to tight deadlines
- Excellent electrical and/or mechanical engineering knowledge
- The ability to lead and motivate project teams
- Client management and negotiating experience
- Educated to HNC or equivalent in electrical/mechanical engineering or building services
- A stable and expanding global organisation
- An excellent salary/package and bonus
- Long term career prospects that are unmatched in the data centre sector
Please get in contact to discuss further.