Critical Facilities M&E Team Leader (Days)
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider involved in an exciting move of an established Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical company from being based up in the Midlands moving down to a new HQ in Cambridge.
We are looking for someone with a good grasp and understanding of Critical Facilities infrastructure (M&E). As a key member of the engineering team, you will be responsible for the inspection, operation and maintenance of all associated assets within the site, with a primary focus on relevant electrical asset maintenance (Planned, Reactive and Corrective). You will also take on ownership of leading the team of engineer and ensuring that all works are completed to the highest possible standards.
Essential/Desirable qualifications relevant to the role:
- 17th or 18th Edition or Mechanical qualification depending on bias
- Recognised H&S qualification e.g. IOSH
- Experience working on BMS systems – completed courses advantageous
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Experience of maintaining tight humidity & temperature control conditioned environments.
- Minimum of 2 years previous supervisory experience.
- Experience of working in a scientific environment, ideally with Animal House experience
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through