- M&E Design Manager
- 12 months
- This company are delighted to be appointed as MEP Technical Managers for the Battersea Power Station Phase 2 development. The Phase 2 development comprises the redevelopment of the iconic main power station, and is the centre piece of this prestigious multi-phase development. Based in the client project offices providing MEP design and delivery technical oversight for the Development Manager Battersea Power Station Development Company and working closely with the key members of the design and Construction teams.
- Appointed as an extension of the Battersea Power Station Development Company client team providing “MEP Technical Management” services. Through this role, you are able to provide the client specialist MEP technical oversight of the project design and construction team.
To fulfil this role our client is committed to providing a full time resource based in the project offices at the Battersea construction site.
The project involves the full refurbishment of the iconic Battersea Power Station, as Phase 2 of a multi-phase development at the site.
Could this role be for you?
- Previous experience for an M&E design consultancy or contractor
- See that the transitions from design to trade contractor fully account for issues of practicality, buildability, co-ordination as well as efficiency and that both parties deliver the same in the interest of the project.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in construction or building services
- Able to manage large project teams of highly technical engineers
- Excellent client facing skills, ideally with major corporate organisations.