M&E Maintenance Engineer (Plumbing/Steam)
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider looking after a Critical Hospital site in Reading. The role will be based on the one site that is easily accessible by public transport. You will be working Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of Critical Facilities infrastructure (specifically on Plumbing and Steam systems). As a key member of the engineering team, you will responsible for the inspection, operation and maintenance of all associated assets within the facility, with a primary focus on relevant Mechanical and Building Services Maintenance (Planned, Reactive and Corrective).
Essential qualifications relevant to the role:
- Experience in facilities, operations or engineering; in a critical environment.
- Strong Plumbing or Steam knowledge and experience – relevant certification is essential
- Experienced within Building Services Maintenance and any relevant certification is advantageous
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Good understanding through experience of how Critical Facilities operate
- Be adaptable and open to new working practices
- Be experienced and flexible to a variety of building service needs
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer including basic salary, overtime potential, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.
If interested in the role please contact Ben Palmer at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489774010 or alternatively send your CV through [email protected]