Mechanical Contract Manager – £40k-£50k – New build residential
You will be working with a leading building services specialist who specialise in providing integrated mechanical and electrical solutions to new builds, construction, commercial and public sectors.
You will be responsible and accountable for, but not limited to:
- Maintaining the delivery of quality mechanical services on multiple new build housing projects.
- Maintain and manage all site activities in line with client requirements.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintaining a professional working relation with clients, contracts managers and site teams.
Minimum requirements for this role:
A proven mechanical background for a minimum of 5 years managing high production new build housing projects.
- NVQ 3 or City and guilds equivalent in plumbing and heating installation
- Gas safe experience
- Strong time management skills and confidence in working multiple projects.
- Professional focus on quality delivery
- Great negotiation skillsFull driving license
- Positive managerial attitude and leadership skills
Role is a permanent position, Salary DOE. Ideal candidate will be based in the M4 corridor region.
For more information on this role please contact Andrew Macey on 01489 774 010 or email [email protected]