Role: Mechanical Designer
Location: Near Bath
Salary: Up to £35k
Highfield Professional Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a leading water company. They deal with in-house design, manufacture and installation services. With a broad range of commercial and industrial clients in the water treatment, quarrying, nuclear and waste recycling sectors.
In the role of Mechanical designer your main duties will be:
- Gaining client requirements and creating specifications for projects; creating solutions.
- Working alongside the Project Manager and Design Manager to ensure that the designs of projects are running to client requirements, and are compliant with regulations.
- To produce designs in accordance with the design specification
- To ensure the integrity of the design through:
- technical design calculations
- material research and awareness of modern production techniques
- cost effectiveness
- To produce all necessary production and assembly drawings, using the 3D modelling and 2D drawing CAD system
- To be aware of the necessary standards relating to the environment
- Undertake site and client visits as required
- Communicating accurately with other stakeholders throughout the project from concept through to completion.
- Liaising with the end client to ensure that they have a full understanding of the progress of the project.
- Mechanical Design experience in the Water and Waste industry
- Experience in using 3D modelling
- Competitive salaries
- Health cash plan with Healthshield
- Standard Life Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Bike 2 Work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee recognition schemes
For further information please call Helen Lee on 01489 774 010 or email [email protected]