Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Fitter – Salisbury
About the role
You could become part of a major facilities service provider looking after a High value client in the Salisbury Area, the role will be on a single site. You will be required to work as part of a standard Shift Pattern and remote working, 37 hours per week, 4 pm finish Friday.
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of Mechanical Engineering, supporting the Engineering compliance manager. This can include being thorough and precise in managing the client’s expectations.
Essential specifications relevant to the role:
- Support the line manager in the day to day activity tasks adhering to standards and procedures
- Ensuring PPM and reactive maintenance is completed on schedule with the appropriate compliance documentation
- Report and repair defects
- Supervise contractors and ensure all documentation is acquired prior to commencing work
- Liase with helpdesk to ensure urgent maintenance tasks are responded to
- Proven experience within a complex building environment ( MOD or Healthcare would be ideal)
- Knowledge of confined spaces, legionella, Permit to work Systems
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A ONC / OND, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in mechanical engineering or similar
- Willingness to train and progress up the ladder
- High standard of professionalism and personal integrity
- Ability to support other disciplines
- Ability to obtain and retain Sc clearance
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer of £30-36k ( salary can be negotiable for the right candidate), holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.