Mechanical Engineer – Postcode: KT20
About the role
You could become part of a major service provider looking after a High value client in the Surrey Area, the role will be on a single site. You will be required to work as part of a Standard Shift Pattern 8am-5pm, with the occasional need for flexible working.
We are looking for someone with detailed understanding of Fault finding, Testing, and isolating problem areas. As the key part of the maintenance team, you will responsible for the Installation, Maintenance, and testing of Mechanical Equipment.
Essential specifications relevant to the role:
- Carry out Planned and Reactive Maintenance across the Building and Plant Rooms.
- Fault finding
- Installing mechanical systems and associated equipment
- Ensuring all building and plant are running at optimum levels at all times
- Provide accurate information and feedback during maintenance activities and observations
- Respond to break down calls from helpdesk
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Mechanical qualification for C&G, BTEC Level 3, ONC/OND or NVQ Level 2 in a mechanical discipline
- You will be qualified or training in HVAC or other building services, with the ability to demonstrate a proven track record in a building services environment
- Proven track record in a similar field
- Be commercially aware is an advantage
- Full driving Licence
- Overtime maybe required
In return for these skills there is a generous and highly competitive remuneration package on offer of up to £35k, holiday package, pension commitment and other company wide benefits.