Mechanical Project Manager
Twickenham – £45k-£60k + Package
A growing and dynamic M&E contractor who specialises in building services. Looking to bring in a mechanical project manager who they can invest time in developing for the long term future. Project is based in Twickenham, London.
Typical duties will include:
- Overseeing the mechanical services on new build and refurbishment projects.
- Delivering a high quality of work by organising and managing employees on site
- Helping to build a team to achieve company objectives
- Managing H&S, completing Method Statements and Risk Assessments where required
- Monitoring the use of resources sub-contractors included to ensure efficiency
- Educating staff under your control in what their roles and responsibilities entail
- Producing Programs
- Reporting back weekly on the project, liaising with clients to ensure cost effective and timely delivery of projects; providing regular progress reports, plans and margin reports.
- Looking after all aspects relating to the procurement side of the project
Ideally you will have:
- Previous Mechanical Project Manager experience
- A proven track record managing a team
- Strong work ethic and be highly motivated
- Good leadership skills – approachable and available to employees
- Commercial knowledge
- A working knowledge of: building technology and construction principles, building contracts and contract administration, control of day to day programming and planning, progress and expenditure monitoring
- An appropriate understanding of IT and related software, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- A history of working on projects from pre-construction through to final handover