You will be joining a leading major M&E contractor that operates on high technology projects across Europe. This contractor is seeking a mechanical project manager to lead the mechanical team on a major data centre project.
As the mechanical project manager you will be responsible for leading the mechanical deliver team. You will be required to work closely with the project director and the electrical project manager to ensure that the project is delivered on time and to agreed commercial targets. You will lead and drive the mechanical project team as well as overseeing and managing the commercial element of the mechanical package. You will be the lead mechanical project manager on a major data centre project.
Could this role be for you?
- Demonstrate previous experience on a data centre project.
- Managed mechanical packages valued in excess of £5million.
- Excellent technical engineering understanding.
- Managed projects to commercial targets.
- Excellent client facing and delivery skills.
- Qualified to HNC or above in building services or a related discipline.
- Opportunity to lead the mechanical team on a high technology project.
- An excellent salary/package – up to £75k+ Package
- Growing contractor within the data centre sector
Please call Andy Davis or Harrison Argyle to discuss further.