Mechanical Site Manager – London
A high quality, forward thinking building services contractor are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Site Manager on a full time basis on upcoming projects in the following locations – Edgware, Walthamstow and Kensington.
You will be working closely with the Project Manager assisting them with full project management services. Typical duties will include:
- Overseeing the mechanical services on new build and refurbishment projects.
- Ensuring project is completed on time and within budget
- Delivering a high quality of work by organising and managing the site activities
- Helping to build a team to achieve company objectives
- Helping prepare and issuing reports
- Establishing and implementing safe systems of work and maintaining records of risk assessment
- Managing H&S procedures by carrying out weekly audits
- Monitoring the use of resources sub-contractors included to ensure efficiency
- Playing a supporting role on the procurement side
- Educating staff under your control in what their roles and responsibilities entail
Ideally you will have:
- A proven track record in the building services / M&E sector – Plumbing, heating, Ventilation, pipework.
- Experience and with extensive Site Manager (Mechanical) experience
- A proven track record managing a team within a M&E contractor
- Strong work ethic and be highly motivated
- Good leadership skills – approachable and available to employees
- Commercial knowledge
- A working knowledge of: building technology and construction principles, building contracts and contract administration, control of day to day programming and planning, progress and expenditure monitoring
- An appropriate understanding of IT and related software, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham – 01489 774010 –