£35 – £38k
24 increasing to 28 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
Highfield Professional Solutions are seeking a MEICA Supervisor to lead a Production Team based near Portsmouth. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control, and Automation (MEICA) assets and systems. The Team Leader shall lead and direct all Technicians, Craftsmen, Apprentices, and Administrators within the department who are responsible for but not limited to the following:
· Maintaining MEICA assets in line with organisational and manufacturers’ procedures and protocols
· Timely repair of MEICA assets, ensuring that breakdowns are met with efficient fault finding techniques and root cause analysis
· Installation and commissioning of plant and equipment
· Ensuring production capacity is greater than network demand
· Procurement of materials and services
· Maintenance of asset management systems
· Planning of work, liaising with internal departments and external contractors
· Dispatch of work orders to the appropriate staff
The Team Leader will be required to provide leadership to the Production Technical team to operate effectively and efficiently. Support the Production Supervisor at all times in their duties and implement changes required to maintain and enhance the efficient running of the Production area.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated, flexible, and have good attention to detail; ensuring all work is carried out on time and in line with procedures and in full compliance with on-site Health and Safety. You will be willing to develop and learn within the role and have the flexibility and competence to maintain water treatment works, working at all times in line with our values of excellence, integrity and respect.
To apply for this position please send a copy of your cv or call him directly on 01489 774010
To apply for this position please send a copy of your cv or call him directly on 01489 774010 .