Vacancy #9788 | BIM Technician
Highfield Professional Solutions are currently recruiting for Ireland’s leading M&E contractor in one of their offices based in Cork.
Our client are a multi-national M&E consultancy with offices located across Europe.
They are looking for a BIM Technician to join their team on a permanent basis to work on large-scale data centre projects.
This position offers paid for accommodation, tax-free living expenses, flights to and from home and a car/travel card.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading Coordination, liaising, collaborating coordinating with 3rd Party Contractors and designers
- Generation of piping Isometrics and Layout drawings from P&IDs & Material Specifications
- Developing models and drawings through Revit
- Manage Plant 3D content and models
- Generation of Fabrication Packs, GA’s, Isometrics etc
- Produce weekly Updates of Navisworks Model and issue Clash Detection Reports
- Work with 3rd Party Contractors and designers to resolve clashes
- Coordinating with project team
- 3-6 years’ experience in M&E services coordination in site-based role
- Proficient in three of – Fabrication MEP, Plant 3d, Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks Manage
- Experience in the production of piping Isometrics and Piping GA’s
- Experience in leading, coordinating and collaborating with 3rd party services contractors and designers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Enthusiastic, creative, and natural problem solver
For more information about this position, please call Jo Ireland at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489 774 010, otherwise click apply now.