MEP BIM Technician
Highfield Professional Solutions is currently seeking a BIM/CAD Technician for a vacancy based in Warwick.
Our client are a large firm of consulting engineers with several offices located across the UK. They are a multi-disciplinary consultancy, working within the Building Services, Civil & Structural sector.
Due to a heavy workload, they are looking to recruit an experienced BIM / CAD MEP Technician on a permanent basis.
- Producing CAD/Revit drawings on a variety of Building Services projects
- Assist in the training and development of other members of the CAD (BIM) team
- Contribute to the development of the CAD (BIM) team as required by the CAD/ BIM manager
- Ensure quality of delivery when producing or updating CAD/REVIT drawings to the CAD standards
- Produce schematic, general arrangement and detailed drawings in accordance with the relevant standards and procedures
- Maintain drawing records and ensuring accurate document control
- Communicate and collaborate with the other disciplines
- Provide support to graduates in their professional development
- Provide feedback on the performance of the department from a technical and operational perspective
- Relevant HNC/HND
- Strong AutoCAD & Revit knowledge
- Previous CAD/BIM
- Ability to produce 2D M&E deliverables from concept through to fully co-ordinated design for mechanical, pipework, ductwork, public health and electrical systems
- Ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure and strict deadlines
This position is offering a good salary and package with the possibility of excelling up within the company.
For more information about this position, please call Jo Ireland at Highfield Professional Solutions on 01489 774 010, otherwise click apply now.