Job Title: MEP – Revit Coordinator
Location: South Coast
Salary: £32,000 – £37,000
Start Date: ASAP
Highfield Professional Solutions are working with an established MEP building services design consultancy, one of the UK’s largest MEP firms with a range of specialist teams. They work across a wide range of diverse projects / sectors.
You will be responsible for supporting the CAD manager & project lead in the modelling of MEP services within a Revit environment. Assisting engineers with the coordination of MEP elements and aiding the production of 2D project deliverables with Revit from the concept stages through to detailed design. Focused on producing detailed and coordinated drawings.
Could this role be for you?
- Proficient and able to model and Coordinate MEP services within Revit.
- Proficient and able to produce clear, complete & consistent drawings from Revit.
- Fully immersed in the world of BIM, able to contribute to the development and implementation of BIM processes & procedures.
- Practical working experience as a Revit coordinator, preferably within a building services environment.
- Committed to producing high quality work.
- A wide variety of diverse, rewarding work, working for great clients on interesting and challenging projects.
- Significant career opportunities within a growing company.
- Collaborating with the industry’s best, working in the UK’s largest MEP firm.
- A competitive salary.
- Open company culture allows you to have a real influence on the successful development of the business.
For further information or to apply please contact Lee Holgate – 01489 774010.