Revit MEP Technician
Highfield Professional Solutions is currently seeking a Revit MEP Technician to join a well-established consultancy based in Camberley, Surrey.
Our client are a M&E Building Services consultancy with three offices located across the South Coast & London.
They are looking to recruit a Revit MEP Technician on a permanent basis to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will be producing Revit 3D & 2D CAD drawings on a variety of Building Services projects.
* Producing AutoCAD and Revit Building Services drawings and models.
* Inputting all MEP Building Services such as HVAC, Electrical layouts, schematics and water services
* Ensuring all work complies with our CAD / Revit standards and QA procedures.
* Ensuring your Revit work complies with British standards to help achieve BIM level 2 and certification.
* Filing all CAD / Revit related information & Issuing all drawings as requested by project engineers in a timely and accurate manner.
* Managing your own time effectively so that you can deal with multiple projects
Experience & Qualifications
* Minimum of 1 years’ experience using Revit MEP software and AutoCAD 2D / 3D
* Relevant Building Services / MEP experience gained within a design and build contractor or consulting engineering environment.
* Able and willing to follow instructions as part of a team and able to work alone if required.
This position is offering strong mentoring from the CAD manager and strong progression scheme.
For more information about this position, please call Jo Ireland at Highfield Professional Solutions, otherwise click apply now.